Important Legal Notice
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.medicalassistantcareerguide.com and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
We may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
Description of services
You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the site, including any of the site‘s features, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current services on this site shall also be subject to these Terms.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- reproduce any part of the Website or store in any other website or include in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with the terms for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website. You are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this site. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While we endeavor to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the our control.
Links to third party websites
Inclusion of links or references to third party websites are provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and they are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, accessibility, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. We therefore do not make any representations about any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on the Website is correct and updated, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to the materials at this site at any time without notice. The materials at this site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such materials or services. The use of the services or the downloading or other acquisition of any materials through this site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty that:
- the materials will meet your requirements, satisfaction or serve its purpose,
- the materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- the results that may be obtained from the use of materials will be effective, accurate or reliable.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents will not be liable to you in respect of any amount or kind of:
- losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- loss, damage or corruption due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made via email. We may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
If you have any questions regarding this terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us.